Emergency Delivery

There for you when you need us most

Running out of heating oil is more common than you may think, especially when temperatures plummet during the Winter. This can be a cause of panic, however at Johnston Oils we work hard to deliver your oil when you need it most.

The first thing you should do is check your tank to ensure that you have actually ran out of oil, as there are many reasons why your heating system may go off unexpectedly.

If you have run out of heating oil then don’t panic, Johnston Oils emergency delivery service gets to 97%* of heating oil delivery by the next working day. To arrange your emergency oil delivery, simply order your oil online below and select ‘emergency delivery’ or call 0800 0141 456 and we’ll be happy to help!


If you’d prefer to speak to our friendly customer service team then call 0800 0141 456.

Getting your heating system up and running again.

Once your oil has been delivered, you will probably need to bleed your system to remove air and get it started again. You may also need to speak to an OFTEC registered heating oil engineer as running your tank down to empty can cause sludge to block filters and prevent your central heating restarting. This may require a call out from our J Heating Services team.

Call J Heating Services on 01382 505 092


*97% of customers received their delivery the next working day based on deliveries between November 2017 and April 2018. The remaining 3% were delivered within 2 working days due to location restrictions*